Step 7: Add QuotesLast Updated: June 12, 2018
- To import Quotes, you must first select the Quotes module.
- Next, click Actions > Import
- Step 2: Specify format - the biggest focus here is to select whether or not your spreadsheet has headers or not (if you used our template, it does).
- Step 3: If you have existing Quotes in the system you can opt to manage duplicates.
- Click Next
- Step 4: Map the Columns to Module Fields. Here, you can choose which fields will populate when you import the file.
- Click Import
- The next screen will show the results of your import, then click Finish.
Step 1: Choose File